Hall 36 is a raw space of more than 5,400 sq.m. located at the ground floor of Les Halles Sud. This Hall regularly hosts exhibitions, trade shows and many gala evenings.
The ceiling structure offers many possibilities for hanging and partitioning the space. The network of conduits allows great flexibility for any electrical, water or IT installation. This space benefits from generous logistical access on one level as well as a glazed visitor entrance overlooking the site’s gardens. Located in a building built with a sustainable development approach, it has many windows that offer an influx of daylight.
- Bay windows of 168 sq.m. and windows
- Floor area without pillars
- Industrial-type ceiling with apparent technical equipment
- Logistical and visitors access at ground level
- Minergie Label building: green roof and solar panels
- 3 «Reception & Sales» checkout areas
- Conduits - electrical, IT and water networks (details on request)
- Heating and ventilation with central and peripheral diffusers
- Public address system on request
- Sound system on request
- Zonal dimmable and customisable lighting
- Load: 7000 kg