This hall regularly hosts exhibitions, trade shows and gala evenings.
The ceiling structure offers many hanging and partitioning possibilities. The technical culverts network allows a great flexibility for any electrical, water or IT . This space benefits from generous logistical access on the ground level as well as a glazed entrance door for visitors overlooking the site’s gardens. Located in a building built with a sustainable development approach, it has many windows that offer daylight in the hall.
Infrastructure and fixed equipment
- Technical culverts - electrical, IT and water networks (details upon request)
- Hall lighting with custom options (per zone and dimmable)
- Logistical and pedestrian access on the ground level
- 3 ticketing offices
- Heating and ventilation with central and peripheral diffusers
- Tables and chairs
- Welcome desks
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.55 x 2.95
- Load: 7000 kg