The Seoul venue can be accessed directly from the central hall and disposes of its own offloading dock. With solid coated oak flooring, this space is ideal for the organisation of an event combining a conference programme and drinks or an exhibition. The movable rail and partitioning system enable the size of the area can be adapted to differing requirements.
Hall 1 is equipped with a dual system with moveable walls allowing for a second adjustable space to be created to host between 480 and 1000 people: The Sydney venue.
- Direct access from the car park and main hall
- Loading bay within the Hall 1
- Translation booths
- Adjustable stage
- Chairs and tables
- Conference tables
- Speaker’s desk
- Adjacent areas suitable for coffee/lunch breaks
- Adjustable ceiling rails
- Digital signage (welcome screen)
- Dual projection system (same image)
- Power rail on the ceiling
- Reception desk
- Sound system